Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fan Pic Post

YAY! My first Fan Pic Post!
bu.kaya, a Great guy and Model from Europe! Just sent me this pic. I haven't gotten any of his modeling pics yet. He's modeled for H&M, Le Coq Sportif, Dolce & Gabbana and he just finished a shoot for the next A&F catalog! Pretty impressive! Hopefully he'll send me some of the pics from his shoots soon. So, leave some comments for this pic! The more comments I get, the more likely he'll send some more!

And send me YOUR pics! You don't have to be a model, your pic doesn't even have to show your face! I'd LOVE to start posting pics that my Fans send in! Send your pics to hottflashes@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing more of all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw him in a magazine, posing for underwear. hes hott

Anonymous said...

damn, i'd spend some time with that abercrombie model. he's got smthg different than the others. whats his email adress?

The Hott Flasher said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for the comments!

What magazine did you see him in? If you happen to have scans of the magazine, Please send me the pics!

I'd love to spend some quality time with him too! lol

Sorry but I don't give out e-mail addresses. He is checking out the Blog to see who's leaving comments, so like I said, the more comments he sees the more pics he'll send me! So keep commenting! Tell your friends!