Monday, April 16, 2007

B-Movie Scream King

Danny Lopes.
Just Look At That Face! What A Cutie! And That Smile! To Die For!
And if you were in one of Danny's Movies you probably would Die!

They call women who specialize in B-Grade Horror flicks Scream Queens, Well Dany Lopes is the Scream King.
He's starred in such Gore-Fests as, Satan's Playground, The Ocean, Horror and Desecration. The movies are worth watching just to see him! You can visit Danny at his website Danny Lopes

Here are some pics of Danny that will make you Scream with Delight.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can make me scream with delight anytime.

The Hott Flasher said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment!

Scream, Moan, Growl, I would make any noise he wanted me to! Hell, I'd Squeal like a Pig if He asked me!