Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Men Over 30

Thirty-Somethings and Twenty-Somethings Gettin' It On!
The Best thing about Men Over 30 (besides all the Hot men), are the pairings. Setting up a Hot Bearish Thirty-Something guy with a Hot Twinkish Twenty-Something guy! Genius! I love the Not-Quiteness of the guys on this site. The Thirty-Somethings aren't quite Daddies or Bears, but they have that look about them. And the Twenty-Somethings are just evolving from thier Twinkness.

Here are two of my favorite clips from the site. In both, a Hot Bearish Man Over 30 is paired with a Hot Twenty-Something Latino.

There's a link to Men Over 30 at the right of this page. I'm sure after you view these clips, you'll Check them Out!

The first Clip is of Todd and Eli:
(Sorry there's no pics anymore)

The second clip is of Adam and Carlos:

ENOJY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd and Eli. Both those guys are HOT! I don't know who is luckier-the one getting banged or the banger. Wish I could be the filling in their sandwich.

The Hott Flasher said...

Thanks for the comment!

Todd and Eli are Both lucky! 'Course they'd be Luckier if I was with them! lol

And that Adam! I love his tats!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the over-30 site...means lots to me now that I'm in that category, which is actually adamn good one I'm still enjoying eight-years ito it! Just a suggestion: you might consider putting a direct link to a site in the text preceding posts like this one...though the pics have the site's exact name watermarked on them, lots of sites don't have such clues on images and even worse the name they go by (what everyone calls the sigte) is not the same as the web address browsers need to go there! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HOT 30-SOMETHINGS!

The Hott Flasher said...

Hey Maxx, Thanks for the comment!

I (being a 30something myself) take great pleasure in seeing Real guys of similar age on sites.

I will, in future, put direct links in the text when I post. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope you clicked the link for Men Over 30 on the right side of this page, but if you didn't, I assure you it does link directly to the site.