Monday, April 9, 2007

Buk Buddie Brothers Carl and Greg

Twins! Hott Twins! Hott Nekkid' Twins! Carl and Greg, Yummy! I don't know of any other site that has vids of Twins doin' naughty things! Buk Buddies does! They've got Tons of pics of Carl and Greg and some pics and vids of Carl solo. Just one (well two actually) more reason to check out Buk Buddies! There's a link to them on the right of this page. Join! You won't regret it! Here are a bunch of pics of my favorite Twins and a teaser clip:






























Here's the Video link:
Carl and Greg 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had a twin.

The Hott Flasher said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment!

I've only known a few sets Twins, and they were all Straighter then Straight! Didn't stop me from tryin' though! lol I'll gets me some Twin booty someday.