Saturday, March 31, 2007

All for Fun

So I'm gonna be posting some stuff that might be considered "Advertising". It's not. I would never reccomend a site that I don't belong to myself. I'm doing this Blog for Fun not for profit. Any posting that appears here is posted by ME because I enjoy the content. If the content happens to belong to another site, and I link to that site, that means I am currently or was a member of that site. I'm not gonna tell you to go to some crappy site! (give me a little credit) And I'm not gonna let this Blog end up ONE BIG ADVERTISEMENT like alot of other Blogs out there. If I reccomend a site (and it's a pay site), then I think it's worth the money. So in addition to the Alan Quincey post, you'll be seeing a few others. Please visit them and enjoy them as much as I DO!

No comments: